Return policy – Terms and conditions
Information on exercising the right of withdrawal
Standard guidelines for withdrawal:
I. The withdrawal right from a distance or away from store.
II. In respect of goods which are not consumable and fall within the scope of the Law on consumer protection in the portion of distance contracts, the customer has the right, without compensation or penalty and without giving any reason to abandon contract within 14 days from the date of receipt of goods from a supplier, through single form for withdrawal, available on the website of the Supplier platform Eazydrop.com in Application № 1 to these terms and conditions.
III. The right of withdrawal does not apply in the following cases:
1. Delivery of food and beverage;
2. Delivery of customized goods
3. Delivery of goods which can deteriorate (by their nature) or have a short shelf life;
4. Delivery of sealed goods which were unsealed after delivery and cannot be returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection;
5. Delivery of goods which after delivery were mixed with other goods that cannot be separated;
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the customer must inform us via the contact information listed on Eazydrop.com and unequivocal to state its decision to withdraw from the contract ( via letter sent by mail, fax or email).
You can use the supplied standard withdrawal form, but it is not mandatory. If you use this option, we will immediately send you a durable medium ( e-mail) message confirming receipt of the refusal.
To meet the deadline for withdrawal, it is enough to send your message to the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the deadline for withdrawal.
Returned products must be preserved in their original form, unused with packaging intact. Otherwise the merchant reserves the right to refuse the customer’s request.
IV. Effects of withdrawal.
Refunding of the payments will be provided the following ways:
- By cash - The customer can send the purchased product by courier on delivery to the specified address. In this situation, the customer must pay the cost of the courier service's price list.
- By courier - In this case, the customer must pay the courier costs;
- Bank transfer
We may withhold repayments until goods are received, or until evidence has been provided that the goods are being sent, whichever event occurs sooner
You must cover the direct cost of returning the goods. The cost is not expected to exceed the sum of standard delivery or courier service.